Overview of E-Visas

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation.

You must be coming to the United States to:

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

Request consultation

Other Services

Business Visas and Immigration

L-1 Visa

L-1 Visa Intra-Company Transferee Visa An L-1 intracompany transferee visa is available to qualified international executives, managers, and specialized knowledge employees transferred from an overseas

Read More

Over 13 years of experience successfully defended hundreds of immigrants