Employment-Based Visas and Immigration

Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants

There are five basic types of business immigrant visas. All categories are limited by annual levels and per-country levels.


Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite.

Permanent Labor Certification

A permanent labor certification issued by the Department of Labor (DOL) allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States.

Immigrant Investor Visa

One can obtain permanent residence in the United States strictly on the basis of investment of money in a business here.


There is a special visa for Canadians and Mexicans that gives them an advantage over applicants from other countries in obtaining such working visas.


The “O” category of visas is a special category for highly talented or nationally or internationally acclaimed foreign nationals who may not qualify for other types of work-related visas.


The P visa category is a special category of visas for individual or groups of athletes and performers.

R-1 Visa

Sponsorship by a church or synagogue can allow a person to obtain a green card.

Over 13 years of experience successfully defended hundreds of immigrants