Marriage and Fiance Visas

K-1 Visa

A U.S. citizen can sponsor their future spouse to come to this country on a fiancée visa known as a K-1 visa.

Green Card through Marriage

Under present law, a person who came to this country on a valid visa can apply for permanent residency if they marry a US citizen.

Over 13 years of experience successfully defended hundreds of immigrants